Java Web Development
Since the opening of the App Store back in 2008, Solid Apps has been developing apps for this attractive and dynamic market. Millions of users worldwide have downloaded our apps. Now we are looking for a Java Web Developer.
Besides our own projects, we also do contract development for the automotive industry and other branches. In many cases we develop back end services for our apps and we operate several websites. Our experience allows us to provide comprehensive consulting to our customers and full service development including concept, design and implementation.
The combination of our own products and contract work gives us stability and allows us to invest into many interesting new ideas. This context also provides many opportunities for our team members to bring in their own ideas and to develop their skills. This kind of chances are neither found at a pure service provider nor at a large group. Our market is more than a billion potential app users.
We need you as a
Java Web Developer
in our team in Braunschweig or remote via online collaboration and project management tools.
Your tasks as a Java Web Developer
In our team you will work on our Java based websites, add features, make them faster and implement better responsive behavior. Depending on your experience, you can take responsibility in the architectural decisions. The tasks require
- experience with Java web development (Spring, JPA, UI frameworks)
- knowledge of the standard tools like Eclipse, Git, Jira or Redmine
- effective communication in English or German
It is an advantage if you are also familiar with
- C++ and JNI
- App development
- diverse tasks that allow you to develop your skills
- a productive and well-equipped and pleasant work environment
- a friendly and efficient team as well as reasonable work processes
- flextime and free organisation of your own work time based on the project needs
- many insights and chances to take responsibility that you cannot expect to find in bigger companies
Please send us your application to jobs(at)solid-apps.de.
Solid Apps GmbH, Rebenring 33, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany